Welcome To The Aerial Pursuit Website
I offer UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) aerial video and photo services in and around the Saint Charles & Saint Louis areas of Missouri.
The services I offer can be used for any application where high quality video and/or photos are needed from an aerial camera platform for commercial, residential, or industrial applications.
- Up Close Aerial Inspection of Buildings and Other Structures.
- Aerial Photos and Video to Record Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Sporting Events, or Other Special Occasions.
- Amateur & Semi Professional Film Making.
- Real Estate Photos, Business Photos, & Property Photos / Mapping.
I have FAA certification and am liability insured for compliance with all laws and regulations.
Test video showing capabilities. More videos to come.
Our DJI Inspire 2 with X5S camera has many video recording options are available in .mp4 or .mov file formats with H.264 or H.265 encoding:
- 4096 x 2160 resolution at 29.97 frames per second at 100 mbps.
- 3840 x 2160 resolution at 59.94 frames per second at 100 mbps.
- 3840 x 2160 resolution at 29.97 frames per second at 100 mbps.
- 3840 x 1572 resolution at 29.97 frames per second at 100 mbps.
- 2720 x 1530 resolution at 59.94 frames per second at 80 mbps.
- 2720 x 1530 resolution at 29.97 frames per second at 70 mbps.
- 1920 x 1080 resolution at 120 frames per second at 100 mbps.
- 1920 x 1080 resolution at 59.94 frames per second at 80 mbps.
- 1920 x 1080 resolution at 29.97 frames per second at 60 mbps.
High quality 20.8 megapixel photos are available in JPEG and/or RAW file formats.
- Video and picture files are recorded to a micro SD card. This memory card can be provided by the customer, or I can provide a new 64GB high speed micro SD card for an additional $60.
- We currently do not offer video or photo editing. Video and photo files are sent to the customer direct from the drone's camera. In the future, these services may be offered.
- The maximum altitude allowed to fly at under most circumstances is 400 feet above ground level.
- Some airspace requires special permissions to fly a commercial UAV in or is prohibited altogether. Flying in controlled airspace requires at least a 60 day advance notice and has an additional fee. Not all requests are approved by the FAA and control tower.
- Flying a commercial UAV at night is not allowed by the FAA unless special permission is granted. This requires at least a 60 day advance notice and has an additional fee as well.
We have three UAV models to choose from to best suit any application.
They are regularly tested and maintained for safe flights.
- Dji Inspire 2 with X5S camera. Ideal for absolute best quality photos and video.
- Dji Inspire 1 with X3 camera. Good for general purpose inspection use outdoors. Records up to 4k video and takes 12 MP photos.
- Dji Phantom 3 Professional. Cheapest option records up to 4k video and takes 12 MP photos.
Dji Inspire 2 has the best quality 20.8 megapixel camera and can fly 20 minutes per charge.
Dji Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 models have good 12 megapixel cameras as a lower cost option.
Pricing is very competitive and is based on the following:
- Time spent on site & number of flights required.
- Travel distance to site. Coming from Saint Charles, Missouri area.
- Which model drone is used.
- Jobs with greater than normal risk to aircraft may have an additional fee.
- Jobs that require a FAA waiver or additional permissions to fly at a location will have an additional fee.
A 50% deposit is required to schedule a job and have a UAV pilot arrive at the filming site.
Full payment for services is due after the UAV flight(s) are complete.
Accepted payment methods are Paypal, money order, or cash.
Jobs may be cancelled in the event of unsafe flying conditions, such as:
- Rain or other precipitation.
- Temperatures below 20 degrees F or above 100 degrees F.
- High winds or gusts exceeding 20 mph.
- Strong signal interference from radio towers or other nearby equipment.
Terms and Conditions:
- The 50% deposit is refundable only if the job is cancelled with a 48 hour notice prior to the job or there is a technical failure of the UAV that prevents the flight.
- In the event of a job being canceled due to adverse weather, it be rescheduled up to one more time for free. Each additional weather related cancellation and rescheduling may incur an additional $40 fee.
- I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any job that I determine may be unsafe to people or equipment. Any deposit is refundable in this rare event.